ಬದುಕಿನ ಮೇಲಿನ ಅಸ್ಪಷ್ಟತೆ
ಮನದ ಕಾರ್ಮುಗಿಲಿನ ಹಾಗೆ ದಟ್ಟವಾಗಿದೆ.
ಎಲ್ಲ ಉತ್ತರವೂ ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆಯಾಗೇ ಕಾಣುತ್ತಿದೆ, ಕಾಡುತ್ತಿದೆ
ಯಾರಿಗೂ ಹೇಳದ ಅಸಹಾಯಕತೆ
ಹೇಳಿಕೊಂಡರೂ ಮುಗಿಯದ ವ್ಯಥೆ
ಅರ್ಥವಿಲ್ಲದ, ಅಸಂಬಂಧ ಯೋಚನೆಗಳ
ಹುದುಗಿಹೋಗಿದೆ ಧೈರ್ಯ ನನ್ನೊಳಗೆ..
ಎಲ್ಲ ಸ್ನೇಹಿತರಿದ್ದಾರೆ, ಆದರೆ
ಸ್ನೇಹ ಗಟ್ಟಿಯಾಗಿ ಉಳಿದಿಲ್ಲ
ಎಲ್ಲ ಸಂಬಂಧಿಕರಿದ್ದಾರೆ, ಆದರೆ
ಸಂಬಂಧಗಳ ಬೇರು ಆಳವಾಗಿಲ್ಲ
ಈ ಬೆತ್ತಲೆ , ಕತ್ತಲೆ ಬದುಕಿಗೆ
ಬೆಳಕಿನ ವೇಷದ ಹಂಗು ಯಾಕೆ ?
ಸಾಯೋವರೆಗೆ ಈ ಬದಕನ್ನು
ಸಾಯಿಸುತ್ತಲೇ ಬದುಕಬೇಕೇ ?
When we talk about Drive, Design and Connect the only city that comes to my mind is namma Bengaluru Bangalore is capital city of Karntaka state located at southern part of India.
It is also called as Silicon valley of India as most of the IT companies are located in Bangalore.
Let us see how Bengaluru has Drive,Design and Connect features in it one by one : Design
No doubt Bengaluru has got the best Design. It you consider how the Bangalore was constructed below are the points that validates Bangalore has got long term vision and very well designed right from 16th Century
Kempegouda is the founder of Bangalore. He was one of the ruler under Vijayanagara Empire. He demarcated the places in Bangalore based
on the purposes they were meant. Ex- Bangarpete (Jewellary shops, chik pete (small markets),Kumbarapete (pottery makers) etc.
– Kempegouda has contributed to building temples and water reservoirs in Bengaluru. Bellandur lake, Kajjur lake, ulsoor lake etc..
Considering the Infrastructure and design in the recent times-
-Flyovers are built to avoid traffic and easy transport.
– Metro has already started commuting and the project will be completed by 2017. Metro has connected heart and lungs of Bangalore It is definetly a boon for the Bangalore to reduce traffic
– Outer ring roads has been built to reduce traffic and allows smooth travel around the city.
– Infrastructure for the IT companies – Bengaluru has amazing infrastructure design that makes it Silicon valley of India
Talking about Drive, there are plenty of places around Bangalore city. Also Bangalore itself has many beautiful places to visit
– Mysore, Coorg,Nanjangudu are just few hours drive from Bengaluru
– If you hate long drive you could visit Bannerghatta national park, Wonderla Amusement park, Lalbagh Park and have qualitu time there.
– During the night Bengaluru will come beautiful and you would love the scenic view
– Bengaluru is not connected to other important cities by all means of transport.
– It has got International Airport located at Devanahalli. It was ranked third busiest traffic in the country and gives easy connectivity to both domestic and International cities
– Shatabdi and Rajadhani and many more other trains gives connectivity all across the country with less time with both express and passenger services
– NH4, NH7 and NH48 national highways gives connectivity Bengaluru y to all across the Country.
Banglore ciy is also most loved city in India.No doubt it is called Garden city also. that is the reason many people from different states and countries come her for their job, education.